Friday, August 26, 2005


I want this following program for my data recovery business I'm starting. It's $89 but I think it'll be worth it considering all the reviews I've seen. Spinrite does what Norton ghost has failed to do for me. This program recovers bad sectors that are deemed impossible to recover under the windows OS and is written in assembly language so it is quite efficient and effective. I'd really like this program to recover an old 60GB Maxtor hard drive with a lot of pictures of Elaine on it. I know, I know about Maxtor but it was a moment of weakness from a few years ago. I've left in in God's hands to provide it for me. If you want to see the site, click on the image.

3 Comments:

At August 28, 2005 11:30 AM, Blogger Liss said...

If all goes well with your job applications, maybe Santa will provide it for you. hehehe (for Christmas AND B-day)

 
At August 29, 2005 10:51 PM, Blogger Bailey said...

Data Recovery business sounds cool.

I have thought about opening up a laptop only wireless internet cafe.

 
At August 29, 2005 10:59 PM, Blogger Tex said...

That shouldn't be too hard. Just put up a wireless G router with a DSL modem, cable modem or T1 line. T1 might be overkill especially at around $400/month compared to $50/month with dsl and cable. The upload may lag a little but the download would only suck if you exceeded 10 or 15 laptops. It'd be quite easy to do, especially if your ISP didn't have bandwidth restrictions.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home