Alas, I break my silence to post and what do I post about? Dr Who. Not the Dr Who of the past that makes no sense to me, but the BBC remake that aired last year. They're finally showing it on the SciFi channel, Sundays at 11pm CST. And they also play Fridays at 8pm CST, but I have to work so I'll never see that.
My stunt kite is due to come back sometime this week. I really miss it and all the tricks I've done with it. I'm looking to see if I can dredge up a picture of it because I really like flying. It relaxes me and also allows me a creative outlet other than cooking and logic puzzles. It's one of my few abstract outlets since I have so much trouble expressing myself.

I've been busy at work, but now I get two days off instead of working 6 days a week and I feel like I have more time for family and friends. I'll also have more time to read noteworthy blogs and not have some people snoring on my comment section. Btw, Neo, how did you do in Vegas?
Not much else to write so ttyl.


2 Comments:
The snoring was a form of encouragement to start blogging again.
As far as Vegas, the poker tables paid me graciously and then I invested that money back into the slots and alcohol/food. So, I actually broke even which to me is a success, especially in Vegas.
Kites are the best entertainment you can do with your clothes on and without fire arms.
Post a Comment
<< Home