Monday, January 30, 2006

I saw this on VH1's thing about the best of the worst web junk and this is what I saw. I just had to share it with everyone:

7 Comments:

At January 30, 2006 7:30 AM, Blogger Neo-Con Tastic said...

Freakin' awesome. Those guys got some time on their hands.

 
At January 30, 2006 9:29 AM, Blogger Tex said...

I should say so. I don't think I'd ever have time to come up with something like that nor the creativity to parody a popular song as such

 
At January 30, 2006 11:19 PM, Blogger Liss said...

Tex,
Just for my own satisfaction, (without looking it up online or asking someone) can you even tell us who sings the original song? If not her name then which band she is from? Anything?

LOL-Wife

 
At January 31, 2006 8:45 AM, Blogger Neo-Con Tastic said...

Gwen Stefani - I ain't no holla back girl

 
At January 31, 2006 5:02 PM, Blogger Liss said...

For the record, Tex knew Gwen but couldn't remember her band. LOL

 
At February 01, 2006 7:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awesome... these guys were great.. don't know the new music, but this was hilarious.
Mom

 
At February 02, 2006 4:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, I saw your post about mysterious numbers...the New York Times article is gone now, I was curious as to what it said?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home