Friday, September 15, 2006

Why I don't eat pork. Part 1

7 Comments:

At September 23, 2006 3:46 PM, Blogger Neo-Con Tastic said...

I refuse to watch the video. Every time I stop by, I almost watch it but then I think to myself, "I prefer to have my bacon in the morning."

 
At September 29, 2006 5:24 PM, Blogger Neo-Con Tastic said...

Nope.

 
At October 03, 2006 10:10 PM, Blogger Neo-Con Tastic said...

Still won't do it.

 
At October 04, 2006 2:02 AM, Blogger Liss said...

Neo-con is funny.

 
At October 13, 2006 4:23 PM, Blogger Neo-Con Tastic said...

Thanks and I have received clarification via email. I'm satisfied.

Now if Tex would only stop by and post every once and while, I'd be happy.

 
At October 23, 2006 12:45 PM, Blogger Liss said...

His one-month old harddrive crashed two weeks ago. He's STILL waiting on the new one in the mail. Until it comes, we've been sharing my laptop for online classes and such. I thinking blogging fell by the wayside. He shall return victorious from his fight with FedEx.

 
At October 24, 2006 10:55 PM, Blogger Neo-Con Tastic said...

I yearn for his return. Well, not quite but something like that.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home