Wednesday, October 06, 2004

I went to a Chinese buffet Sunday night (and now around to talking about it) and I came across an interesting person. While waiting for the chef to cook up my meat and noodles concoction, I noticed the two in front of me. They got noodles with a bunch of vegetables and shrimp. After telling them that their meal looked interesting, they proceeded to tell me they were vegetarians. At this point they seemed to get indignant on me. I don't know how but I think shrimp, fish and any other seafood is meat. I mean after all, it's flesh of an animal. I just don't get vegetarians. If they don't eat meat, they don't eat meat, but don't get indignant on my beef and chicken free for all. I like meat and meat is good for me. If you don't eat meat, more for me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home