Thank you Bud Lite Institute
A Madman's Rant
Looking into my soul to find my redeemer. I have searched the depths of my heart and realize I am a deceitful soul in desperate need of salvation.
Looking into my soul to find my redeemer. I have searched the depths of my heart and realize I am a deceitful soul in desperate need of salvation.
4 Comments:
You know that the screens are too big and it's pushing the side bar (profile) down to the bottom of the page. YOu can fix that by finding the "Width" and "Length" in the code and making the two numbers smaller. It's trial and error but that will bring your profile back up.
The code of the Movie Screen that is.
My screen resolution is at 1600x1200 so I don't really have anything to worry about for it. If you don't mind the eye-strain bump your resolution higher than 800x600 and it should work too.
This is GREATNESS
Post a Comment
<< Home