I'm posting all the information I have on the devil company United Marketing Association. Their supposed address is:
United Marketing Association
Address:
P.O. Box 12057
Las Vegas Nevada 89121
U.S.A.
Phone Number:
888-624-7669
Owner of the P O Box:
ROBERT MICHAEL HORNF
MILLENIUM CORPORATE SERVICES,
3914 SEATON PLACE LAS VEGAS
The phone numbers they use for these heinous calls are:
866-737-3913
877-258-0758
888 669-8868
727 450-0346
Make sure you register with the Do Not Call Registry
File complaints and violations of the registry here
The Better Business Bureau has a website here, and UMA is sending people to the BBB's website as their own. Quite odd.
An old consumer alert on the BBB can be found here
You can read about ripoff reports here and here.
I found out that Presbyterian Hospital sold my list to the above company under the pretense of being a non-profit agency and immune to the Do Not Call regulation. My original Post is here with all the comments that led me to making this post.


2 Comments:
Thanks dude, I was trying to figure out why that number kept calling me. Four times yesterday and twice today, now I know I can just tell them to F*** off.
Thanks
Tex, You have visited my site, and I have not commented on yours, at least I don't think i have!
Thanks for the visits!!
I responded to your 'RIGHT' comment.. (I mean what you said was truth, plain and simple).
Post a Comment
<< Home