Saturday, March 25, 2006

Micah brought over a NES (nintendo original) today and the Super Mario Bros./ Duck Hunt game. He thought it'd be fun to play. I let him go 1st and he got to world 1-2 before dying. I got the world 8-3 before losing my 1st life. He was pretty impressed. After my next turn I beat the game and it took a total time of about 15 minutes. If that didn't impress him enough, I then played the harder level with all the shelled beetles instead of goomba's and turtles and still beat the game again in another 15 minutes and this time without losing a life. Micah thought it was fun to learn the game, but I mastered this one long ago, I think 1988 or something like that (Nearly 20 years ago). I don't think he'll want me to play this game with him again because in the hour we played I dominated it. I know this is a really sad admission but I've been playing video games for over 25 years now. Is it ever any wonder I have an Xbox now?

5 Comments:

At March 27, 2006 9:21 AM, Blogger tracileigh said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At March 27, 2006 9:25 AM, Blogger tracileigh said...

Does it make you feel old saying you have been playing video games for over 25 years now?

How old are you? You're not that old...28 or 29? lol...if that's the case, you've been playing games since you were 4?

I can remember when the first Atari game system came out, I think I was 5 or 6. My dad got it for christmas. *The golden years*

 
At March 29, 2006 8:17 AM, Blogger Neo-Con Tastic said...

Galaga, Mega Man, Tetris, Contra. River City Ransom.

Up, up, down, down, left, right, left, right, A, B, A, B, select start..... YEA, I still got it!

 
At March 30, 2006 1:22 AM, Blogger Liss said...

Yes, he's 28....he said that we can blame his uncle Jim for introducing him to video games at such an impressionable age. LOL. -Liss

p.s. My family had a nintendo the first week they came out. I thought we were so cool.

 
At March 30, 2006 9:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I get blamed for everything I do.


Uncle Jim

 

Post a Comment

<< Home