We were watching tv last night and a commercial came on for Cialis and Levitra. Now, if the side effects takes up more than half the commercial, which these both did, does it stand to reason that you shouldn't take them under any circumstance? Does it also stand to reason they should not have FDA approval? Really, a 1 minute commercial with 40 seconds plus devoted to side effects. It's sicking, like the genital herpes commercial. Simply put, drugs are not the answer. Last time I checked, we were fighting a war on drugs and here we are exposing our kids to all kinds of drugs on every media outlet. What drug will have the next FDA recall?
A Madman's Rant
Looking into my soul to find my redeemer. I have searched the depths of my heart and realize I am a deceitful soul in desperate need of salvation.


1 Comments:
I agree...
The pharma industry spends billions on advertisement each year. It represents a significant portion of the cost of drugs.
Medication should be an issue of discussion between a physician and a patient -- not a sales job.
Post a Comment
<< Home