
I have returned to blogging. After months of disgust, a hard heart, worldly desires and just general contempt, God has pressed my heart to rediscover my 1st love. I have turned far from God over the last few months if not years and it's time to have the zeal I had when I first believed. I want the fire that burned in me and I pray it will never be extinguished.
I had originally decided to start a new blog, but I'm still the same person I was when I started blogging, but my thoughts towards God have still been focused on him. If scoffers and mockers want to come back and pierce my heart over and over again, pointing out all my character flaws, then so be it.
I haven't decided what I want to do with this blog in its entirety but the fact I am returning to write about God, Jesus, the cross and all the things being impressed on my heart, I figure it is a good start.


1 Comments:
who's in the picture? Reference from before my time?
Post a Comment
<< Home