Tuesday, April 05, 2005

When She's Right She's Right

We got a bill from the Dr that caused us all the trouble back in January, when he accused my wife of being a drug addict and all that CPS stuff ensued. Even though medicade covered the bill, I can't believe the audacity to try and collect twice. I wanted to write a nasty note and mail the bill back, but my wife really have Godly patience. Even it times of bitterness she is able to hold her own quite well and I admire her for that. I don't complement her enough but I'm working on it.

Just when I thought I was over all this and forgiven and forgotten it, I find that I've harbored bitterness in my heart against an unjust man. Realize how much of a hypocrite I really am. Forgive me, and pray that I forgive the Dr that has wronged us so.


Jim Brank

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home