Friday, July 15, 2005

I got registered for classes today. After this semester I have only 6 left till graduation. YEAH. I'm taking two management classes, a humanities class, and a professional class on resumes, interviews and what not. We'll see how that goes. Since I registered late, I was supposed to pay a $50 late fee but got it waived totally on luck by the grace of God.

We went to Mckinney today to help a friend of Melissa's with groceries and to see her dog's puppies. They were sooo cute, yet sooo small. I really want one but there's just no place for one right now. It'll have to wait. On the way back, we stopped at Hooters and it was the 1st time I've ever been to one. Pretty interesting, but I doubt I'll ever return. On a consolation note, they have some policy to hit you up to buy merchandise and if you don't mention it, you get 10 free wings. Micah was with us and this didn't happen so his wings got comped. It was fun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home