Saturday, July 16, 2005

Melissa's in the hospital with a gall bladder infection and gall bladder stones. She's going to be there for several days to fight the infection and then to have the surgery. It's hard for me to see her like this because she's in so much pain from the back pressure of the gall bladder. Even with the painkillers, the edge didn't really come off on the first two doses. It really hurts me to see her in so much pain. They upped the dosage around 2am this morning and she fell asleep. I came home to be with the kids. I can't thank Micah and his dad enough for watching Elaine and Allan during this.

My mom is flying into town today to help us juggle everything because I want to be by her side and I also want make sure the kids are ok. If you want to help, most of you know how to reach me.

Jim Brank

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home