Yeah, I've sold out. I've put the ads on my blog, just so I can have a little extra revenue come my way. I'm not saying to click on them, but neither am I say the contrary.
A Madman's Rant
Looking into my soul to find my redeemer. I have searched the depths of my heart and realize I am a deceitful soul in desperate need of salvation.


6 Comments:
I kept getting a strange call from the number 866-823-6594 so i checked google and came across some guy's site and he, too was getting exact same calls.
i tried calling back and there's busy signals.
i don't remember giving out my number anywhere online.
does the person still call you?
OH MY GOD. that's so weird to find the description of my situation. I've been getting calls for the last two days and even if I picked up, no one was there. Once I even received a voice mail but it had only silence. I came across your comment because I googled it online. Did anyone figure out what 866-823-6594 is? It's very annoying, since it keeps calling me to my cell.
ok, so this same number had been calling me all day! I wanna know who this is....
Yep, I got it too. It's some telemarketers/scammers. They tried to sell me magazines but hid it behind some raffle thing in Las Vegas as their story. Careful, don't give out your card number or even confirm the information they have of you.
Its July 14th and when I got home from work I checked my voice mail on my home phone and that number was on there numerous times, so I called back and the line was busy. I did finally got through and the recording said a sales representative will call back, yeah right! Here is what other's are saying about the same number.
http://talkgold.com/forum/showthread.php?p=1043253
Ive been getting the same calls i recently have had 4 in the last 2 days tried calling back also and all i got was a busy tone. so whatr do you guys think of this? Maybe they are trying to get our credit cards or something
Post a Comment
<< Home