Tuesday, March 03, 2009

I hate my bank. I go there once a week for the same thing, with the same teller, at the same time. You'd think after a while, I wouldn't have to show two forms of ID. But no, I still have to jump through hoops to get what I want. Wells Fargo does suck in that regard. I've developed tendencies to go through the lines faster. I've found it is easier to just cash the check instead of depositing it because there is a lot less paperwork hassle. I also got into the habit of declining to give them my pin number on my debit card. I've noticed none of the tellers look at the date of the check, nor the endorsement anymore. I write my account number on the back, and that apparently doesn't matter anymore.

I love my wife's bank, but sadly Wells Fargo acquired them. I don't have any of the crappy "security measures" to deal with. The only downside, I've never had the same teller twice, EVER.

Which brings me to my point, Wells Fargo has a huge security Exploit on the Teller level. If someone ever stole your ID and Debit Card, All they really have to do is go up there and just say, "I never activated my debit card. " whether it is true or not, and they'll just go ahead and make changes, deposits, or withdrawals to your account without any real security verification. In short, don't use Wells Fargo, security sucks.`

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home