Thursday, May 06, 2004

I thought of an interesting quirk for those who seem to think that much of the apocalyptic literature is taken metaphorically instead of literally as I take it. I saw the moon rise today and it was almost blood red. Thinking back to Revelation and Joel, we see the moon turned to blood before the Day of the Lord. Not sure how I drew this conclusion, but I remembered that Allah (god of Islam) is the "moon god". This is why they use the crescent moon for their flag. If words are a symbol in the apocalyptic texts, I wonder if the moon turning to blood is a reference to the nation of Islam and the blood they will spill on this earth.

It does seem to make sense. I mean, no other religion is so hell bent on jihad and defeating the infidels. There is currently no nobler task than death in battle, hence the current rash of suicide bombings in Israel, Saudi, and against the US. A nation that wishes to be like the God most high through bloodshed and deceit. I have heard this music before. It's an ancient tune sung by the devil, just to a slightly different beat. While I don't personally believe this to be one of the seals, I must admit it might be a fun little theory to toy with for the time being.

Who knows? Let's see who bites on the comments to this one.


Jim Brank
Servant
aka Tex

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home