Today is a sad day. I broke a carbon spar on my stunt kite. I was trying a trick (nose dive) and a gust of wind picked up slamming the kite nose first into the ground. I didn't notice it at first but then the kite started pulling more to one side. Upon inspection, I notice the spare to be split lengthwise into about 4 or 5 pieces. I called the company I bought the kite for and they'll repair it for free, so long as I pay for shipping. Yeah!
A Madman's Rant
Looking into my soul to find my redeemer. I have searched the depths of my heart and realize I am a deceitful soul in desperate need of salvation.


1 Comments:
Jimmy:
Dad said that some of stunt kites were given to Michael Barger. I don't know if he still has them, but you might want to give him a call. His kids lost interest in them
Love,
MOM
Post a Comment
<< Home