Saturday, October 22, 2005

We finally had rain in Denton today, but it wasn't the kind I wanted. We were watching Overboard on tv. I just had to make a smartass comment on the movie that caused coffee to rain all over in the house. It was HOT coffee!!!! Goldie hawn was just given a list of chores to do and there was a turtle in the bathroom sink, and I told melissa that her 1st chore was to brush the turtle's teeth. Yikes, that burned me a lot.

2 Comments:

At October 23, 2005 7:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jimmy, I am glad to see that you still have a sense of humor..... Now you know, never mess with a woman with a cup of hot coffee in her hands...lol. By the way, how is your new job at the restaurant?
Love, Mom

 
At October 25, 2005 4:30 PM, Blogger Liss said...

The coffee wasn't in my hands...it was in my mouth.
I was drinking it and his turtle comment made me laugh so hard that it spewed out onto Jimmy who was laying on the floor. He had to wipe his glasses clean. hahaha -Liss

 

Post a Comment

<< Home