Friday, January 13, 2006

The funniest banned commercial ever

I found this commercial via a weird twisted events as follows. I found this ad from Neo-Con* Tastic. I found Neo from a comment on Revka's Take and I found Rev from a comment on Free Agency Rules blog and a comment on my blog. So, read well written blogs that I like to read by following the links. If for any reason a hippie loser reads my blog, which I doubt, these people are conservatives and make a LOT of sense.

2 Comments:

At January 13, 2006 12:57 PM, Blogger Neo-Con Tastic said...

Thanks for the Kudos. I'll make sure to come back and check in on your rantings. Madmen are fun to listen to.

What's that old saying: "Even a stopped clock is right twice a day."

Well, if the Right is right 24 times a day, what's left for the Left?

 
At January 13, 2006 4:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Loved that ad... and so did your dad. It was funny.
Love MOM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home