Thursday, January 12, 2006

Well, it's happened. I got a new 21" Sony Trinitron monitor and I'm loving every bit of it. It replaces my old 17" which had a problem with the blue and the the brightness was fading fast. Looking at blogs in the sphere, I can tell I've been missing much in the details. This should also help me when I'm watching my DVDs. Perhaps they won't be dark now.

On a side note, I've been getting a lot of hits solely on the telemarketing scam phone numbers. I should probably remove them, but I want to know why scammers in Las Vegas need my credit card info so much. Like what I have can really satisfy their bookie. They shouldn't have bet against UT in the Rose Bowl, simply put. If anyone finds more information, post it and I'll add it. Don't forget to forward the information to the FBI while you're at it.

On to the subject of the FBI. I had a dream about this particular blog a few months ago where the FBI asked me to remove this blog. I hope that doesn't happen, but I feel like saying what I remember about dreaming in the past. Have a nice day and God Bless.


Tex

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home