Whatever I feel Like
I got an invitation to a 10 yr reunion for high school. I'm not going to go nor do I plan to ever go. High school was not a good time for me, so why should I go to dredge up those stupid memories?
David and I purchased plans in making an ethanol still. I think this will be a good investment with the soaring gas prices set to peak somewhere over $4/gallon come the end of summer. I have a virtually endless supply of stillage from work and this should work out well.
powered by performancing firefox


1 Comments:
Jimmy, I have A story to tell you about my 20th.. you will probably get a kick out of it. Needless to say, they will probably never ask me again (HAHAHA). I am excited about your plans about doing something about the high prices of gas
Love
MOM
Post a Comment
<< Home