Tuesday, June 27, 2006

I made a gelato with 8 small York Peppermint patties to my base recipe and it turned out quite well. I think that will be a good recipe. Now to try something else

3 Comments:

At June 27, 2006 6:51 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are becoming a great chef - that is what they do, use their imagination to change a recipe o their liking. Keep up the good work. I will be cooking for a camp full of mentally handicap children next month. It will be a good job that lasts for a month.
Love
MOM

 
At June 27, 2006 10:07 AM, Blogger bigwhitehat said...

Peppermint patty gelato? Yum.

 
At June 28, 2006 8:16 PM, Blogger Neo-Con Tastic said...

See, some people still read your blog! Glad to see you still stopping by and I'll be doing the same, lurking and posting, lurking and posting.

LOL

 

Post a Comment

<< Home