Please Help Keep my Favorite Radio Station on the air
I don't know how many people read my blog, but for those who do, I need to ask them a big favor. I listen to a radio station that brings great blessings into my life and my family's life. For that reason, I am asking any and all of my friends and acquaintances to support and listen to the christian rock station 89.7Powerfm.
I would like everyone to send a little money, or whatever they feel led, to the station. It's non-profit and doesn't play annoying ads or anything. In a usual hour, almost 45 mins of it is music. It's a good and uplifting station. Please listen to the listen live link and then please send money.
powered by performancing firefox


1 Comments:
Is it not strange that this radio station aimed at teens gets more fellas our age listening to it than teens.
Post a Comment
<< Home