Wednesday, December 21, 2005

We've been getting hit hard by telemarketing scammers. So, to turn the table, here is their phone number. I'll post more if I find out. 866-737-3913

3 Comments:

At December 22, 2005 12:22 AM, Blogger Liss said...

The loosers said that I was entered into a free vacation sweepstakes because I have a Mastercard, Discover or VISA, then they asked which one I had.
They said I won a diamond covered watch already and that I had to buy 3 magazine subscriptions at the reduced price of $3.50 for three year-long subscriptions.
Like I'd give out my CC# on the phone! No way Loosers!

 
At January 04, 2006 1:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my god! I am just searching through google to see who has this phone number, they kept calling me, its so annoying!!! MAKE THEM STOP!!

 
At January 18, 2006 12:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I got the same call today!!! Encryption over the telephone? I think not.
Screw telemarketers!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home