I've had a while to reflect on what God is saying in my heart and the laws He has impressed in them. One of the things that seems to have the most urgency is in respect to the mission in Reynosa, Mexico. Johnny Cox Ministries is one that does the will of God the best way he knows how, but going into the devil's territory has meant he is under intense resistance. For this reason, I feel God has asked for intercessors to pray continually for his ministry so that he does not fall into sin nor sway to the left or the right under any circumstance. I only wish to see this man of God walk in righteousness. There is a great deal of evil present in the colonia and this is probably why other churches are no longer present. I feel if Mr Cox is to continue to win souls for our savior Jesus Christ, intercessors will be one of the keys to make a church successful in the devil's playground. I could be completely wrong. If anyone actually does read this other than me re-reading my feeble rants, please pray for Mr. Cox in Reynosa. If God calls you to go to this ministry, I'll give you his number. I plan on talking to my pastor about this today when he has the time. I want to do this to make sure I'm not insituting something unnecessary in this vital ministry. If I am, then may my words be used against me. I only desire to serve the Living God. May the words of my mouth and meditations of my heart be acceptable in your site oh LORD!!!
In Christ,
Jim Brank
Servant
aka Tex


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home