On the way to work yesterday, I could smell natural gas for miles on FM 156 and didn't really know why. After being at work for a few hours, a customer came by and told us why. It turns out the pipeline they built that extends from here all the way out to Chicago exploded somewhere between Denton and Decatur on Highway 380. Fortunately the gas did not ignite, but the line was a 30 inch main and I hear that dirt was flying hundreds of feet into the air due to the pressure and size of the main. I still haven't found it on the local news sites so I can't provide anymore details than that. But I do know there were many crews working on the line on the way home probably containing and purging the line last night.
A Madman's Rant
Looking into my soul to find my redeemer. I have searched the depths of my heart and realize I am a deceitful soul in desperate need of salvation.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home