Tuesday, February 10, 2004

I find a lot of things difficult to do. Praying in general is one of those things. Praying for enemies is even harder. I haven't had to do the latter in a long time. What I've had to do recently is pray for someone who was once my enemy. For some reason, God wanted me to pray for her to be healed and so that is what I've done. For what purpose God has asked me to do this, I cannot say but I do know one thing. His will be done on heaven as it is on earth. Just because I don't know the details of his plan shouldn't keep me from participating in them.

For some reason, I do believe my once adversary to be one of the elect. It would be nearly impossible to deceive her. Now that she is healed, she may continue to walk with God and doing what she has been destined to do since God formed her in the womb. God bless.


Jim Brank

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home